Kennesaw, Georgia is a premiere destination for those looking to relocate in the Atlanta metropolitan area. The City’s approximately 32,000 residents enjoy Kennesaw as a great place to live, learn, work and play. The City’s combination of small town charm and big city amenities provides access to:
- excellent educational resources
- first-rate parks, greenspaces, public buildings, and athletic facilities
- high quality and affordable recreation programs
- safe, well-maintained neighborhoods and central business district
Kennesaw takes great pride in protecting and managing its historical and cultural resources for future generations. Attractions include the Smithsonian affiliated Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History, Smith-Gilbert Gardens, and improved public areas and renovated buildings with delightfully eclectic shops and restaurants.
Kennesaw’s Parks & Recreation programs, special events and facilities, efficient street and sanitation services, environmental initiatives, and a strong, caring Police Department play central roles in supporting and sustaining our livability and economic vitality.
Search Kennesaw Homes for Sale
Last updated on Jul 16, 2019 7:00:am.
Today's Market Trends for Kennesaw *
* All data pertains to single-family homes